About American Water Resources of Texas
American Water Resources of Texas (AWRT) has helped residential and commercial customers protect themselves against unexpected repair costs with affordable protection for service line emergencies. AWRT helps protect what most homeowners' insurance policies do not. We strive to provide hassle-free repairs, exceptional customer service, professional Texas contractors, and peace of mind. For more information on our dedication to our customers, visit our Commitment to You.
AWRT is a market-based subsidiary of the largest investor-owned utility company in the U.S., American Water. Founded in 1886, American Water employs more than 7,000 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to approximately 16 million people in 35 states, as well as Ontario and Manitoba, Canada.
AWRT provides homeowners with the comprehensive protection, services and support you need in case of a service line problem:
- One-call problem resolution AWRT handles obtaining all the required permits, proposals and inspections
- Fast-response service specialists are available by phone 24/7/365
- One-year warranty on all repairs
- Independent, local plumbing contractors provide prompt, professional service
- Happy customers – More than 9 out of 10 of our customers are very satisfied with the overall value of our program
ACT NOW and sign up with an AWRT Protection Program to protect yourself from the high cost and aggravation of unexpected home repairs.
For additional information about American Water Resources of Texas, please call 1-866-273-3526